Fantastic! Recipe. I am going to try to get healthy this year ?
- 4 oz dry whole wheat pasta
- 2 chicken breasts
- S&P, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 T chopped garlic
- 2 big handfuls fresh, baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes
- 1 T dried parsley (or 3 T fresh parsley)
- Feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons salt to the water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Season chicken breasts with S&P, garlic and onion powder and grill 6-7 minutes a side.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add sliced red onions. Cook until slightly translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add chopped garlic and cook for an additional 30 sections.
- Add spinach to the skillet and toss to coat with oil. Allow to cook until slightly wilted, about 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- Add cooked pasta, vegetable broth and white wine to skillet. Stir to mix and let cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the alcohol has a chance to evaporate.
- Add dried pepper flakes and parsley to the skillet and give one final stir.
- Serve in bowls topped with grilled chicken and feta cheese. Enjoy!
If you loved it, Pin It!
Your Website Title