Anti-aging blueberry enzyme face mask is a favorite secret weapon against premature aging, fine lines and free radicals. This mask contains antioxidants, fruit enzymes, vitamin c, skin brighteners, and healing agents. It is also gentle for most skin types. I have very sensitive skin and this mask did not irritate my skin at all.
I must warn you that blueberries can stain clothing, so be careful with any clothing or towels. I usually use this mask while in the bath tub, but I do use it at sink also, just being careful to not wear nice clothing or use the nice face towels. It did not stain my skin however. I do not leave it on for more than 10 minutes, as leaving it on longer may irritate the skin.
Anti-Aging Blueberry Enzyme Facial Mask
- ½tbsporganic blueberriespureed (contains anti-oxidants, prevents premature aging, wrinkle diminishing properties, skin brightening for radiant skin, fruit enzymes that help with cell repair)
- 1cseedless grapepureed (antioxidants, vitamin and skin brightening)
- 1/2tsplemon juicelightens dark spots and brightens skin
- 1/2tbspmanuka honey or organic honeymelted, where to buy manuka honey (has healing benefits and purges bacteria, moisturizes and soothes skin), best
- 1tbspaloe vera gelwhere to buy pure aloe vera gel (has healing and anti-aging benefits, also calms sensitive skin)
- Be warned blueberries can stain clothes, so don’t wear your favorite shirt
- Puree the blueberries and grape and lemon juice in a blender and pulse until thick pulpy liquid forms (it is okay if it is a little clumpy with fruit skin).
- In a small mixing bowl combine: blueberry and grape lemon juice mixture, melted manuka honey, and aloe vera gel. Mix together thoroughly.
- Apply to face and neck area. Leave on skin for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water and wash cloth.
- I like to apply this mask once to twice a week.
- applications, can use half the recipe for single application. Any leftover product should be covered and stored in the fridge. But only for a few days.
Action is magic. Pin now!